- Post Graduate Research
Paardekooper presented over 100 lectures or classes since 1998 in countries in Europe, Asia and America, usually in English, but also in German, Danish and Dutch.
His most popular subjects are:
1. Experimental Archaeology: definition, examples, who does it, what is the use?
a. The application of experimental archaeology to the modern world
2. What are archaeological open-air museums? History and SWOT
a. The difference between theory and practice
3. The relevance of archaeological open-air museums
4. A comparison of site museums, historic open-air museums and archaeological open-air museums
5. The importance of PR & Communication in museums
6. Going digital in museums
7. What is EXARC, how can it be of use to you?